User Generated Content

Blogging is a new type of media that I am using and I am still needing to figure out how to know what to say and what I actually want to say. Yes, I do know that it is just me putting down words of what I want to talk about. However, I struggle with ideas and what it is that is pushing me to want to write.

User Generated Content. What I recently learned about is giving me insight on what this blog is meant to be and why people make their own content away from companies that make money from it. In my personal opinion, those who do what they love just because it pleases them and not because of money are people who are actually trying to reach out to people in order to show them what it means to do what you love for pleasure. Even though this is also something that can happen while also getting paid, user generated content is a great way for these people to reach out to people and show or inspire others that they are also able to do what they set their minds to and be happy even if it does not always mean getting money out of it. 

Companies can benefit from this because of those inspiring others can lead to a healthier environment in the work space who realize they are living the dream they once had when they were reaching out for a goal they enjoyed doing. There is a lot of positive that can be resulted from these types of user generated content and even more positive in my view than there is negative outcome since the community and society that has been growing is actively changing in order to make a change for the better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business and Social Media

Social Media in Politics

Social Activism